- NCIDQ Certified (National Certification for Interior Design Qualifications)
- Registered Interior Designer, LA Reg. ID#1441 (Louisiana State Board of Interior Designers)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NEWH (Network of Executive Women in Hospitality)
- University of Georgia (Bachelor of Science : Interior Design)
Alexandra Pappas, IIDA | ASID
NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer
Alexandra is a Los Angeles based interior designer with over 10 years of experience in hospitality and commercial design.
In 2005, Alexandra began her career in Atlanta, GA, designing hotels and resorts for top-tier architecture & design firms. She served as a key team member on several successful projects for international brands such as Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood.
In her previous role as Senior Designer at Design One Studio in Atlanta, GA (www.designone-studio.com), Alexandra spearheaded the design of an award-winning hotel renovation, which received national brand recognition. Her extensive experience in hospitality is well-rounded, having worked on small boutique hotels to full-service resorts across the globe.
In late 2013, she moved to her hometown of New Orleans and founded Alexandra Pappas Design. During this time, she expanded her practice to include workplaces, small businesses, and multi-family condos. With the ability to create customized, unique spaces on a budget, her projects gained local media attention. Her most notable collaboration was an adaptive reuse/historic renovation, which converted a historical movie theater into a modern office space.
Alexandra recently relocated her design practice to Los Angeles, CA in June 2017. She continues to focus on projects in the hospitality & workplace markets.