- NCIDQ Certified (National Certification for Interior Design Qualifications)
- Registered Interior Designer (Louisiana) LA#1441
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- NEWH (Network of Executive Women in Hospitality)
- University of Georgia, BS: Interior Design
Alexandra Pappas, IIDA | ASID
NCIDQ Certified Interior Designer
Alexandra is a Los Angeles based interior designer with over 10 years of experience in hospitality and commercial design.
She began her career in 2005 in Atlanta, GA, where she spent 8 years designing hotels and resorts for top-tier architecture & design firms. She served as a key team member on several successful projects for Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood.
At her previous firm, DesignOne Studio (www.designone-studio.com), Alexandra spearheaded the custom design of an award-winning hotel renovation and conversion project, which received national brand recognition. Her hospitality portfolio ranges from small boutique hotels to internationally branded hotels.
In 2014, she moved to her hometown of New Orleans and founded Alexandra Pappas Design. She soon expanded her practice into Workplace design, creating customized, unique office environments for clients. The most notable project being an adaptive reuse renovation, where an old movie theater was converted into a modern office space.
As of June 2017, Alexandra relocated her design practice to Los Angeles, where she currently operates.