- Interior Design, University of Georgia '05
- St. Martin's Episcopal High School '01
- Louisiana Registered Interior Designer #1441
- NCIDQ Certified (National Certification for Interior Design Qualifications)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Designers)
- IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
- Event Designer - Hogs for Cause Dinner Gala, New Orleans
Louisiana Registered Interior Designer #1441
A native to New Orleans, Alexandra is a licensed interior designer with over 9 years of professional experience in Hospitality & Commercial design.
She began her career in Atlanta, GA, where she spent 8 years designing hotels and resorts for top-tier architecture & design firms. She served as a key team member on several successful projects for Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood. Her portfolio of work ranges from custom boutique hotels to major hotel brand renovations across the country.
At her previous role as a Senior Designer with DesignOne Studio (www.designone-studio.com), Alexandra spearheaded the custom design of an award-winning hotel renovation and conversion project, which received national brand recognition.
In 2014, she returned to New Orleans and founded Alexandra Pappas Design. Her project focus includes hotels, restaurants, office spaces, small businesses, and multi-family commercial properties.